STARBELLYS UNITED

home of David and Ange's splurbs on Natural/conscious living that affects all aspects of our lives, and other happenings....

Tuesday, August 30

i would like this book

Bill Ward's Edible Garden

went saw movie today room with a view , not my type of movie loved and hated it at the same time cringe, pretty but horrible dresses, interesting rich caracters,unsure weather it was good , might know tomorow.

i did like the scene where George Emerson climbs a tree and recites his creedat the top of his voice, "Love, Joy, .....

and a quote not from the movie

" I would like to learn, or remember, how to live. I come to Hollins Pond not so much to learn how to live as, frankly, to forget about it. That is, I don't think I can learn from a wild animal how to live in particular...but I might learn something of mindlessness, something of the purity of living in the physical senses and the dignity of living without bias or motive. " Annie Dillard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home