STARBELLYS UNITED

home of David and Ange's splurbs on Natural/conscious living that affects all aspects of our lives, and other happenings....

Thursday, July 14

hey im in my hometown of Nelson
hanging out with my Ma and Pa at the moment , Lucy is so chilled out i just tuck her in the sling, strap her carseat to my pack, and we are off. I get some odd looks walking through the city like this. At night she tucks up with me and i fall asleep with her in my arms.

hehe i am planning on posting some pics (when i get round to taking them).
I hope Davids enjoying his week of meat and screens!?
im off to bake a citris torte and prepare a chickpea salad for dinner, than read Attachment Parenting: Instinctive Care for Your Baby and Young Childby Katie Allison Granju

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home