STARBELLYS UNITED

home of David and Ange's splurbs on Natural/conscious living that affects all aspects of our lives, and other happenings....

Wednesday, February 18

Man I love fresh new season apples,
In our vegie box today I was extremely overjoyed to find a cluster of crisp ole' Cox orange apples, as I quickly devoured one then another and thoughts of how as a kid we had continually blundered our apple tree before these apples were fully ripe. As many orchard around New Zealand pull out many of the old variety's of apples, we shall find it harder and harder to enjoy the pleasure that is the Cox orange pippin (one of my all time favorites) my next is a fresh (I mean straight of the tree Breaburn) yummy

Another amazing thing was that out of everything I have tried to eat today only organic apples and organic ginger beer have stayed down (I wonder why that is???!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home