STARBELLYS UNITED

home of David and Ange's splurbs on Natural/conscious living that affects all aspects of our lives, and other happenings....

Wednesday, November 5

Yes today is a sunny day! Inside and outside
quote of today which fits in quite well with today as it is my 21st

"Congratulations!
today is you day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brain in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.

You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.

Oh the places you'll go!!"

I was blessed with this book for my 18th birthday which was a interesting time having just finished School and I had moved out of home a few months before,
I guess it just as interesting time now having almost been married a year, endeavoring on an artistic journeys, through the great land of self employment,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home