STARBELLYS UNITED

home of David and Ange's splurbs on Natural/conscious living that affects all aspects of our lives, and other happenings....

Friday, November 14

So one year married to David, what has it been like?
David is a interesting young man, Moved from the care of his ma and pa into the care of me, I feel I have been in a interesting place where he was still soft enough to mold because of this, so I introduced him to a world of colour.(sounds like a Kodak moment)
a world of vinyl record and retro funk deco styles, and to my delight I discovered there had always been another "David" hiding behind shirts, collars, ties and vests, and David that lapped up the vibrant yet chill atmosphere I strived to create, but I am yet to get him to pose for my life drawings, (even though his body is the exact replicar of Michelangelo David), all in all a grand year all round, and I love the fact that we got married in November 'cos it's got that energy of the summer ahead and the feel that everything is grand.

Quote of the day:
"we shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time"
-T.S Eliot

This quote i have used in one of my murals it has got to be one of my all time favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home