STARBELLYS UNITED

home of David and Ange's splurbs on Natural/conscious living that affects all aspects of our lives, and other happenings....

Thursday, January 22

nearly 1 year since last post.

I spose our travel blog kinda covered for a chunk of that time.

anyways. things on my mind...
- we have started the process of looking into a local NZ adoption.
- it's nearly 1 year since we headed off to Vietnam for 3.5 months. In the last few weeks I have found myself thinking more and more of the friends we made while we were there (and am thankful for Facebook and email that allows us to keep in touch) and also the orphan kids we grew to love. I pray for them that they may be able to experience love, justice and mercy in their lives.
- I'm turning 30 in March. I'm looking forward to it. I never had a 21st so am going to organise a bit of a doo for this one. you are invited. :-)
- I recommend reading the book Irresistible Revolution - . But don't read it if you want an easy life. I'm finding it's making my life full of even more challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home